We Have Logistics Strength
We Have Logistics Strength
THIRD PARTY LOGISTICS (3PL)
Our logistics services provide clients with quality service, equipment availability, real-time information and competitive rates.
Bettaway has a proven track record of delivering superior services and products.
- Extensive National, Regional and Local Carrier Network that Services the US and Canada
- Unique 3PL Strategies and Customized Logistics Solutions
- Dedicated Operations, Including Onsite Personnel
- Copacker Management with Interactive Dock Scheduler
- Live, In-Transit GPS Tracking Visibility
- Shipment Consolidation
- Network Optimization
- Warehousing & Cross-Dock Services
- Freight Bid and Outsourced Procurement Services
- Centralized Freight Payment & Data Center
- Cost & Performance Data Analytics and Full Network Studies
- Carrier Claims and Contract Management
- System Integrations and Implementations
Our secure, interactive website & suite of mobile apps offer our clients and carriers exclusive access to current, real time information.
- Online Document Library
- Business Intelligence (BI) Dashboards
- Last Known Location
- In-Transit Shipment Status Notifications
- Interactive Dock Scheduler
- Carrier Portal for Status Updates
Bettaway’s Transportation Management System (TMS)
Because our TMS was developed internally, we have the ability to customize our programs to meet the unique needs of our clients, giving them access to the information they need in the most expedient manner. Our TMS program dynamically matches the best possible rate to each shipment while considering service requirements, transit times and equipment availability.
Bettaway offers a variety of additional technology platforms that allow for quick communication and real time visibility in the most secure environment.
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Event Triggered Notification (ETN)
- Method Analysis & Exception Reporting
Bettaway owns and operates a modern, technologically advanced fleet. We pride ourselves on professionalism and safety.
- Provides dependable, ongoing & surge support to our logistics and pallet divisions.
- Capable of coordinating and implementing custom, just-in-time (JIT) and specialized expedited services.
- Provides value added services such as shuttle work, trailer spotting & yard management.
- Offers protection from freeze & temperature controlled equipment.
- Offers clients a single source transportation solution from manufacturer’s yard to client’s door.
- Provides pop-up and surge fleets.
Our ultralight equipment is capable of 50,000 pound payloads, which means increased efficiency and lower environmental impact for our clients.
- GPS Tracking & Cargo Sensors in All Trailers
- On-Board Computers & Communication in All Tractors
- Collision Warning System
- Modern, Clean, Food-Grade Equipment
- Uniformed, Professional Drivers with an Average of 15 Years Experience
- DOT Compliant
Our warehouse provides our clients with a modern, accessible food-grade facility at the crossroads of the Northeast.
- Centralized Location in Edison, NJ
- Located in the Center of Major Highway Crossroads: NJ Turnpike (RT 95), Route 287, Route 9, Route 78
- State of the Art Food-Grade DC
- 40 Acre Site
- 750,000 Square Feet
- 100+ Dock Doors
- Drop Lot, 250+ Spots
- Inbound & Outbound Order Management
- EDI Capable
- Full Function Web Portal
- Online Dock Scheduling
- Cross Dock
- Hub & Spoke Distribution
- Dedicated Fleet Pedal Runs
- Pick & Pack
- Variety Pack
- Pallet & Case Labeling
- E-Commerce Customized Shipments